Saturday, August 27, 2011

My to-do list

Tonight I have plans! Big ones. (Please consider that I live in the country and my week highlights include a nap on Sunday afternoon.)

1. Make dinner for the Hubs. (He's been asking for calzones for a week now and I've been putting it off. However, I must ask myself, WHY should he be deprived of good Italian food? I should encourage this!) Therefore, I've got ham, pepperoni, and hamburger waiting to meet their maker in the form of yummy goodness.

2. Play tennis. I'm pleased to inform you that I have a tennis skirt. I've got to make that purchase count...with hard labor out on the courts.

3. Complete week 1, day 1 of Couch Potato to 5k. I have no intention of ever running a 5k in real life though.

4. Remind Corey to call his friend, M, who got engaged today! I'm actually REALLY excited about this even though she doesn't know me very well. I hope we can go to the wedding! (Even though they don't have a date yet since they just got engaged today, after all.)

5. Watch X-Men 1,2, and 3. We have the series! I've already seen it, but it need to be seen more than once.

6. Bask in my house that is starting to look more like "C and L" every day. (I am not referring to any dirty clothes on the floor. That does happen all too often though. The laundry room is too far away from the closet. Poor layout and construction in my professional opinion.)

1 comment:

  1. Robert and I need to come visit you! For real.

    ReplyDelete