Monday, February 14, 2011

Today is the day of love! (But this will not be a mushy, gushy post about Valentines and love so take a breath of relief.)

Today is more important because it is my mom's birthday! What a great day! I, for one, am very glad she was born. So instead of greeting people with "Happy V day" I am choosing the phrase "Happy my mom's birthday" instead.

I know that I told you I am bad about continually blogging and I wasn't kidding. I've been meaning to post for awhile now, but part of the reason I haven't is not my fault. (Part of it is. Whatever.) My mother (birthday girl! birthday girl!) has come for a visit. It has actually been really fun having someone in the house for awhile and we've spent hours laughing and reading and eating. Talk about my version of Heaven. But, with all of my precious time being frittered away by laughter I haven't had time to update you all on my life.

My mom came to visit.

Consider yourself updated.

Also, CD came for a visit and did some manly things around the house so I wouldn't have to do them. (Happy Valentine's Day to me!) (Nothing says "I care for you" like a guy who changes your air and water filters. Trust me.)

I'm thinking of getting a haircut. I want to sell baked goods. I have all the dishes done.

Okay, really, that's all. Ha. I'm so glad I could keep you all "in the know" about my fascinating life.

Adieu lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment